Wyoming King Mattresses
VON EPICA RundleStarting at USD $1,952Durable premium modular mattress
VON EPICA KonaStarting at USD $2,431Oversized premium modular mattress
VON EPICA DenaliStarting at USD $3,343Highly customizable modular oversized mattress
VON EPICA EverestStarting at USD $5,091The ultimate organic oversized mattress
Wyoming King is not a type of mattress, it is a size: 84” x 84”, or 7’x 7’. We make these oversized mattresses here at Von Viva, in several varieties actually (see our four models above), along with many other large sizes. We sometimes joke with people that the further north you go, the bigger the mattress: California King is big, Wyoming is bigger, Alberta is bigger still, and Alaskan the biggest In addition, there are numerous customizable options available, so you can truly make your Wyoming King suited to you. We can also supply custom-built beds and bed linens.
Wyoming King vs. California King
The state of California is a lot bigger than the state of Wyoming, but when it comes to mattresses, the Wyoming King (84”x 84”) wins at 12” wider than a California King (72” x 84”). Perhaps it is the colder winters of Wyoming that made families need a bigger bed to huddle together in. For reference, see this mattress sizing chart:
At Von Viva Mattresses, founded in 1976, we meticulously design and build made-to-order premium Wyoming King, California King and other oversized mattresses, shipping them straight from our workshop to your door. We do not use warehouses or retail middlemen.
How do we produce such large mattresses? Using our own industry-leading luxury modular mattress design, making the mattress very easy to assemble and disassemble without any tools required. This means they pack conveniently, and fit through doorways and around corners; it also means the segments of the mattress can be completely tailored for materials, firmness and comfort:
Advantages of our Wyoming King’s modular design
- The mattress can accommodate two (or more) sleepers instead of one; for example, firm on the left side, medium on the right – with a completely seamless experience at the surface.
- Certain Wyoming King mattress models (such as our Kona, Denali and Rundle) also allow different comfort preferences vertically, e.g. medium in the shoulder region, and soft in the hips. And yes, vertical preferences are also customizable for each sleeper.
- The Wyoming King’s components can be flipped and rotated for superior longevity.
- We use a variety of fine, natural materials: Organic Talalay Latex, Dunlop Latex, Joma Wool, Organic GOTS Cotton, as well as the finest quality plush-synthetics.
- We include a personal phone consultation with each mattress, to ensure it is a perfect fit for your needs before its construction begins.
- Because components can be easily replaced over time as they wear (see our components page), your luxurious Wyoming King mattress is ultimately a lifetime product.
6 Steps to the Ultimate Wyoming King Mattress Experience
- Visit our online shop to select and purchase a Wyoming King that best suits your preferences. We have 4 mattresses available in the Wyoming size. Feel free to call us first if you are not certain which mattress model will sit you best.
- When we receive your order, we’ll send you a questionnaire about your sleep needs. Simply reply to us with your answers.
- One of our Mattress Consultants will call you to review your questionnaire responses to ensure your order is exactly right for you.
- We build your mattress (2 – 4 weeks), notifying you when it is ready. We then ship it securely (6 – 12 days) to you.
- Your mattress arrives! Following our simple instructions, you simply layer the components inside the zippered cover and zip it together. No tools (or super-human strength) is required.
- Enjoy a luxurious sleep, dreaming of the spectacular Yellowstone park or Devil’s Tower in Wyoming! If you like, drop us a note or review. If you need any changes, contact us any time and one of our in-house staff will personally assist you.
Shipping: We offer free shipping across North America (including Wyoming!), based on typical shipping allowances. We firmly wrap and pack our mattresses into layers of cardboard and fabric, to ensure their safe delivery. Our modular mattresses quickly disassemble and reassemble, making them easy to move through doorways and ship safely. For more shipping information click here.
Warranty: Have you ever tried to return a mattress purchased from out of town? It is nearly impossible to pack and ship. That’s why at Von Viva, we offer replacement components instead, at far less than the cost of an entire mattress. While our premium quality mattresses will typically last 8 – 15 years without refurbishment, we offer components here that also include shipping fees. Click here for more details on our warranty.