The ultimate organic oversized mattress.
VON EPICA Everest
Starting at CAD $6,999
The Von Epica Everest (like its smaller equivalent the Von Organa) is our most luxurious oversized mattress, designed for a lifetime of use and offering the ultimate in flexibility. Its outer covering is made of GOTS certified organic cotton quilted to soft JOMA wool produced by New Zealand sheep. This gives the outer layer superior breathability to keep you cooler and drier while you sleep. Beneath this wonderful organic softness is five full layers, each being two-inches of organic Dunlop or Talalay Latex, sourced from natural sap of rubber trees. Each of the Everest’s internal sections is has its own cotton slip cover, and all internal components can be easily rotated, removed and replaced for a lifetime of use. In addition, this makes the mattress very easy to ship or move, regardless of its extremely large size.
- Wool LatexCoverCertified GOTS organic cotton quilted to Joma WoolTopper2" Organic Dunlop or Talalay LatexCore LayersThree layers of 2" Organic Dunlop or Talalay LatexSupportAdditional layer of 2" Organic Dunlop or Talalay Latex
Your spine and body needs the right level of support to allow your muscles and ligaments to relax, and get the correct level of support from your mattress. Our vast array of firmness levels allow us to find the right combination for all shapes and sizes.
Von Viva Fabrics
We use proprietary Stretch Knit Fabric that is heavier weighted, enhances cooling, with great breath-ability.
Only The Best Ingredients
We use the best materials including: High Density Foam, High Resiliency Foam, 5LB Memory Foam, Talalay Latex, Dunlop Latex, JOMA WOOL, and Cotton.
Handcrafted by Artisans
We take pride in every detail. Von Viva mattresses are custom-built and handcrafted to your exact needs by our team of highly skilled artisans.
If your firmness preference ever changes, you don’t need to buy an entire new mattress. Just replace any component or piece of a Von Viva mattress to match your new preferences anytime in the future.
Our mattresses will outlast most other mattresses. With replaceable components, we produce a longer lasting mattress with less waste to the environment. Most of mattress components are recyclable as well.
Sleep Boutique / Von Viva Mattresses
4.9 144 reviews
- Linda Ambury ★★★★★ in the last week April took the time with us to show us the full range of mattresses that she felt would meet our needs. We were not rushed as we tried different combinations as we narrowed down the options. The estimate for our choice was clearly explained. … More It was a very reasonable time from order to time of delivery, particularly with holidays in the mix. The finished product is extremely comfortable. Very good value for the money spent.
- Doug Green ★★★★★ 2 months ago We purchased an Evrbed in March of this year and have been very pleased with it. The sales person was great, very helpful and did not try to rush us. We were able to go into the back and see how the mattress and buffalo box were constructed. … More The delivery and installation were hassle free. It took about 2 weeks to be fully comfortable with the new mattress but we did not have to change anything from our original specifications. Flipping the layers is much easier than first expected. One has the feeling that it will be impossible to zip up the cover but no problem. Give this bed a try; we would certainly purchase one again.
- Willa Morrisette ★★★★★ 2 months ago We had an recent outstanding experience at Sleep Boutique in the search for the perfect mattress topper. Mattress consultant April Pariseau was a total delight as our trusted guide and advisor. Her knowledge and expertise in all things … More mattress related helped us SO MUCH in trying to find the right product for our sleeping needs. Her flexibility, patience, empathy and willingness to go the extra mile made the experience so worthwhile...and we feel very confident that we made the right decision with what we finally chose. We have told many others about our experience at Sleep Boutique and intend to purchase more products in the future. Wonderful products and sales people!! Also the satisfaction guarantee with the commitment to be able to exchange the components until it feels just right is a HUGE incentive to build your own comfort:)
- Jacqueline Drew ★★★★★ 3 months ago My husband and I are motorcyclists. Over the last year we both had small incidents so we developed shoulder pain. We already owned a great VonViva mattress, but now we needed a softer version of it. So we were able to take the upper layer … More and exchange for a soft one. The bed is now just right for what we need today! Thanks for this wonderfully adaptable solution- plus Madison and April were super helpful.
- C Van ★☆☆☆☆ 3 weeks ago They should consider themselves lucky to get a star. Paid 2k for foam mattresses we were told would take years to pack down. Only took 2 years and I replaced the foam in that time. Do not recommend this product
- Mick Pendergast ★★★★★ 3 months ago We recently bought one of their Evrbed mattresses and it’s been great. The lady in the showroom was super-helpful and knowledgeable, didn’t try to upsell us. We were able to swap out components until it was the perfect firmness. We wake … More up feeling so much better, more rested. I’d recommend it to anyone.
- Kirsten Armstrong ★★★★☆ 7 months ago My partner and I visited the Sleep Boutique store on Friday looking to purchase a mattress. I want to start by saying their products are exceptionally well made, well constructed, and very individualized. That being said, I was unhappy … More about a few small things during our experience.
First off, we were not asked out budget. We were also pushed toward the Evrbed which is very neat, but not what we wanted. I would say we spent 70% of our visit discussing this bed.
As most box-stores that sell mattresses offer discounts if you inquire, we were offered no tax (save 5%) as the best they could do.
Honestly, if we could have gotten the price down a bit on the model we liked, we 100% would have purchased here. We ended up going to Sleep Country and through haggling got a $4000 mattress for $2600. The one we wanted at Sleep Boutique was also $4000 but just a bit out of our budget.
The lady who helped us was knowledgeable, friendly, and very helpful in finding the perfect custom layers we wanted, but we just couldn’t afford the full price!
- Bill Astalnok ★★★★★ 7 months ago My wife and I traveled from BC to select a new mattress because I had dealt with the company in the past and got great service. The mattress I had in the past lasted a long time, so I thought a new one from Sleep Boutique would also provide … More me with the same longevity. My wife and I spent about an hour trying various types of support on the mattress before we selected Twin XL mattresses that were customized especially for us. We didn't feel any pressure from the sales person at all. We also picked up adjustable frames with all the bells and whistles. I am very impressed with the fact each mattress comes in components that can be customized to each person. And, if any of the components need to be replaced, they can be with little problem and at modest expense. Having component parts is a great idea too, because the entire mattress doesn't need to be replaced, if one part is not working. The overall service was outstanding, including the guys that packed our truck with the mattress components. I would recommend Sleep Boutique to anyone.
- Laurie Thom ★★★★★ 7 months ago I ordered mattresses for a new hostel. The first 2 were a little firm for my liking so I worked with Colin on a solution for the rest. Just received them and they are super comfy. Prices were good, product arrived ahead of schedule and … More everyone was great to work with. I would definitely recommend Sleep Boutique.
- Darlene Orr ★★★★★ 6 months ago I recently purchased an Evrbed from Sleep Boutique in Calgary and I love this mattress. Soft & comfortable, but still firm enough to support my lower back. Great service. Easy delivery to Edmonton. Highly recommend.
- admin admin ★★★★★ 8 months ago Great customer service. Shipping was fast, bed was very easy to assemble. We haven’t slept that good in years. The high end quality of the product is obvious. We’re really glad we bought from this place, will recommend to friends and family … More for sure.
- Rebecca Perkins ★★★★★ 8 months ago Purchased a custom sized mattress for the sofa bed in our travel trailer. Price was reasonable, delivery timeline was good, product is excellent. Highly recommend this company.
- Annalise Gibson ★★★★★ a year ago Hubby and I first became Sleep Boutique customers in 2017 when we decided to have a custom mattress made. Hubby needs something firmer then I do so Sleep Boutique created us the mattress to suit our unique needs. Since then we have been … More back to buy our fave pillows that have been left in hotel rooms and eaten by dogs. Today my husband messaged them and asked if they had any appointments available cause our dog ate both our pillows. Colin came in and met us even though he was off today.
We mentioned today that we should probably look at getting a new mattress and Colin said no way! We don’t need a full new mattress we just need a refresh.
He could have easily said “yes” let’s make you spend a bunch of money. But nope the Sleep Boutique actually cares about its customers.
We will be Sleep Boutique customers for life!
- Tiamo G. ★★★★★ 9 months ago Bought a beautiful mattress for the RV here. The Everbed. Very cozy and and very good experience dealing with everyone here indeed. Highly recommend. They do very good custom work. 🙏🏼
- Marilyn Shuffler ★★★★★ a year ago I recently was a customer at Sleep Boutique and I was very satisfied. I had brought in a King Size mattress (originally purchased from Labbe Bedding, Sleep Boutique's former name) inquiring about down sizing to Queen using same material. … More They were very accommodating as they could have easily encouraged me to buy new but instead first insured that it was still in good form and then filled my request. Also charged me less than the original phone quote. The results were excellent and I also appreciated the friendly staff and beautiful open showroom. I highly recommend this local and well established company to anyone needing their services.
- Pete Oxland ★★★★★ a year ago During the early part of our pandemic, I started to explore replacing my 35+ year old mattress. Like many folks, I went to various places, yet was quite touched by my experience at Sleep Boutique on a couple of occasions. I loved the chance … More to try laying on different mattresses, the friendly, no rush atmosphere, and the fact they are locally made. I narrowed things down to either an Orchid or Empress mattress, yet didn’t make my decision.
Fast forward to late March this year, I received a phone call from my Alberta Health Services surgeon’s office offering my hip surgery date later in April, which I quickly accepted. I had noticed in my big surgery preparation book that it was highly recommended not to sleep on a soft mattress (which at 35+ years old, I definitely had), so off to Sleep Boutique I went.
I acquired an Orchid queen mattress, having had the benefit of April’s wonderful experience to help zero in on the best configuration for me. I was pleased to receive delivery 3 days before my surgery, and upon arriving home have never had better sleeps in my life. I love the ability to try different configurations of foam, yet haven’t had to play with this much, as what I have for my side of the bed is immensely comfortable.
I so appreciated the high professionalism of Sleep Boutique, from their high quality products, to their knowledgeable, friendly, no-rush sales support, that the owner (Colin) has his office attached to the showroom and takes time to meet customers, and to their delivery team. I also really appreciated the reviews by others who have shared such positive experiences with this organization.
If anyone is embarking on acquiring a new mattress, I highly recommend they contact, and ideally head to, Sleep Boutique. If my experience is any indication, I sense these people will be very pleased they did!!
- Tracy Lyons ★★★★★ a year ago With my husband liking a firm mattress and a softer side for me, Sleep Boutique was the perfect place to go!! We both are having such excellent sleep that we should of done this years ago. A huge thank you to Colin who's customer … More service went beyond awesome to make sure this mattress was perfect for us...and that he did. !!!! Everyone was so nice and helpful from the ladies up front, to the nice gentleman who helped me load the pieces of the bed in my truck. Thank you all very much :)
- Jennifer Pidlubny ★★★★★ 2 years ago We purchased a new sleep boutique custom king bed over 18 months ago, and it occurred to me I have shared so many positive reviews with friends and family and clients, and many are purchasing new mattresses now from Sleep Boutique, but … More I had not yet posted a public review.
Purchasing our new mattress was a great experience - we spent hours discussing and trying out options. Customer service is some of the best I have experienced. We continue to be extremely happy with our mattress and are always happy to recommend Colin and his team to everyone we know who is looking for a new bed.
- Carrie Shoemaker ★☆☆☆☆ a year ago I am really disappointed at the lack of customer service I received from Sleep Boutique. I reached out several times indicating that I would like to make a purchase. It took a long time for a representative to be back in touch with me. … More After a phone call to discuss my needs, I simply didn’t ever hear back from them. I had followed up several times prior and was fed up by my experience.
- Annette Textor ★★★★★ a year ago After having the waterbed spring a leak in the seam we had to go shopping for a mattress after 40 years. Yes, original bladder and heater! It was overwhelming. We looked at a few stores, then decided to research if there was a company … More making mattresses locally. We found Sleep Boutique with Google and discovered they had been in business since 1976. The reviews were good so we went in. We chose the pocket coils and toppers we wanted, were given a tour of how they were going to make our matress and we met the employees building our bed. We were told we had 120 days to decide if we wanted to change anything and we did, twice. They were always professional and kind. We even have a 15 year warranty!
VON ORCHIDStarting at CAD $1,919Our most luxurious, customizable mattress, allowing highly nuanced comfort and support for each sleeper.
VON EPICA DenaliStarting at CAD $4,699Highly customizable modular oversized mattress
VON EPICA KonaStarting at CAD $3,739Oversized premium modular mattress
VON DUCHESSStarting at CAD $1,599Dual-spring pocket coil to maximize softness for curvier bodies.